Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Entry One

Well, it is freakin late. I can't sleep, or am just not trying hard enough. I was getting frustrated with my last blog that I had cause I kept forgetting my password. Story of my life. So I started a new one, and with this new one, I shift my purpose a little, and desire to create it into something that can be used by God, and that lifts me and others up. To be a place where I can hope, and express anger and joy, a time where the options are not so limited and a voice that begs to be questioned. I have fallen into old habits of watching movies and playing madden and wasting time that was spent so much better while I was at Teen Challenge. I want to get back to that, and this will be an attempt to provoke action. I will post about my day, some days I will vent, others I will test my talents and share a journal entry or try my hand at writing something that inspires. So there is my motivation and plan, and my purpose you ask.....well...that would be in whatever I write...to Write of Honor.

Peace

Late night Thought of the week : "If you can never manage to be happy with where you are at, you will never be happy wherever you go."
--- Written in 2000 by Phillip Bennett --- Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment